2019 ISBF Election for the open Board Positions
A total of 8 candidates have confirmed their interest in running for the open Board of Directors positions. To be inclusive of all member participation, we will conduct an online election.
The 2019 ISBF Election for the Board of Directors will be conducted electronically from September 15 – September 30, 2019. All members will receive a separate email to cast vote. The results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting during the 2019 Biofabrication Conference in Columbus, Ohio, as well as posting on the ISBF website.
The list of candidates is as follows. Please click on the name of candidates to view their biographies.
- Jinah Jang, POSTECH, Korea
- Shoji Takeuchi, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Gordon G. Wallace, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Debby Gawlitta, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Riccardo Levato, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Aleksander Ovsianikov, TU Wien (Technische Universität Wien), Austria
Please contact James Yoo (email@example.com) for any questions or comments regarding the election.