2017 ISBF Election for the open Board Positions
A total of 9 candidates have confirmed their interest in running for the open Board of Directors positions (3). To be inclusive of all member participation, we will conduct an online election.
Email invitation with a direct link to the voting page will be emailed to all ISBF members by September 30, 2017. The election will be open from October 1 – October 14, 2017. The results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting during the Biofabrication 2017 Conference in Beijing, China, as well as posting on the ISBF website.
The list of candidates is as follows. Please click on the name of candidates to view their biographies.
- Aleksander Ovsianikov, TU Wien (Technische Universität Wien), Austria
- Bahattin Koc, Sabancı University, Turkey
- Christophe Marquette, University of Lyon, France
- Daniel X.B. Chen, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- John Fisher, University of Maryland, USA
- Koichi Nakayama, Saga University, Japan
- Marcy Zenobi-Wong, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Michael Gelinsky, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Ricardo Solorzano, BioBots Inc., USA
Please contact James Yoo (email@example.com) for any questions or comments regarding the election.