If you have visited the International Conference on Biofabrication and paid the registration fee, you are already a member of the ISBF. The membership is then valid from the conference until the end of the following year.
If you have not attended the conference, you still have the possibility to become a member.
Two levels of membership are available:
- Regular (€110/year)
- Student (€40/year, letter confirming student status required)
An annual membership (Regular and Student) term is defined as January 1 to December 31. Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The benefits of membership include:
1) Free online access to the ISBF’s official journal, Biofabrication,
2) Participation in the Society’s activities, including voting rights and award programs,
3) Posting career opportunities on the ISBF website,
4) Receiving the ISBF Newsletters, and
5) Reduced registration fee for the annual Biofabrication Conference.
To become a member, select from the options below.