2018 ISBF Election for the open Board Positions
A total of 16 candidates have confirmed their interest in running for the open Board of Directors positions. To be inclusive of all member participation, we will conduct an online election.
The 2018 ISBF Election for the Board of Directors will be conducted electronically from September 15 – September 30, 2018. All members will receive a separate email to cast vote. The results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting during the 2018 Biofabrication Conference in Würzburg, Germany, as well as posting on the ISBF website.
The list of candidates is as follows. Please click on the name of candidates to view their biographies.
- Daniel X.B. Chen, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- David Dean, Ohio State University, USA
- Sang Jin Lee, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, USA
- Jordan S. Miller, Rice University, USA
- Jorge Vincente Lopes da Silva, Renato Archer Information Technology Center (CTI), Brazil
- Hyun Wook Kang, UNIST, Korea
- Moon Suk Kim, Ajou University, Korea
- Bahattin Koc, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Chan Hum Park, Hallym University College of Medicine, Korea
- Wei Sun, Tsinghua University, China
- Tao Xu, Tsinghua University, China
- Paul Gatenholm, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Michael Gelinsky, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Jürgen Groll, University of Würzburg, Germany
- Carlos Mota, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Aleksander Ovsianikov, TU Wien (Technische Universität Wien), Austria
Please contact James Yoo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions or comments regarding the election.